(booking online is best)
or call 602 920 1779 for Reservations
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the time of your reservation to avoid interrupting other guest reservations.
Every Season is the best Weather season of all! Temps drop and the water stays warm into November. Get your Stroke on with the best lessons in the Phoenix Valley by Brockfish!
- Anybody can do this, with or without a lesson.
- Lessons improve your balance & core strength, making it easier to paddle strong, longer, faster while reaping the benefits of detoxing your body.
- Our ASI International Instructors have over 8 years of experience developing lesson plans that make it fun and easy to get started in this worldwide fastest growing water sport!
- Lessons are available from Wednesday thru Sunday
- BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE & SUNSCREEN!
- “NEW” Tour Da Glide 2 hour Brockfish Instructional Tour 7am & 5pm
- Paddle Board or Single KAYAK: $35/2 hrs or $55/4 hrs
- Performance Paddle Board: $35/2 hrs or $55/4 hrs
- Advanced Tandem Board or Tandem “SUP” KAYAK: $50/2 hrs or $70/4 hrs
- Additional Half Day/4 hrs: $55/single or $70/tandem
- 6 Person Megalondon: $50 per/hr, $90/2 hrs or $130/3 hrs
- Bring your receipt for verification if made on or other than online
- Applicable taxes & fees not included in above pricing
- Valid credit card & ID required for rental deposit
NEW OFFERINGS AT GO STAND UP PADDLE
- SUP Kayak Boards – Now available for rent are “traditional” Kayaks! We have also incorporated seats to attach onto selected SUP Boards, Very Fast and Light
- BIC by SIC – Our new boards are a great way to introduce yourself to SUP with Brockfish’s 30 sec comp lesson he can’t do in under 5 minutes.
- We also sell used Inflatable, Custom USA Made stand up paddle boards and carbon Paddles! The VERY best ARIZONA has to offer, right in your back yard. Come out and try it before you buy it.
Located at Bartlett Lake Marina
20808 E. Batlett Dam Rd.
Tonto National Forest
Rio Verde, AZ. 85377
HOURS and DAYs Now Season 8am till 6pm
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Main (602) 920 – 0999
Cell and Text (602) 920 -1779
Free Parking Access with every Rental and Lesson!
Inform the park attendant at the Marina Gate you have reservations with Go Stand Up Paddle.
RED ROCKS IT!
RED Has Been Saved! He has new friends to paddle with,
Otters to swim with and a great family to SUP Surf with! Red has Caught 225+ Fish to Date