RED ROCKS IT!
RED Has Been Saved! He has new friends to paddle with,
Otters to swim with and a great family to SUP Surf with! Red has Caught 238+ Fish to Date
FREE PARKING WITH RENTALS All Rentals Launch from the Marina
2 CANOES AVAILABLE TO RENT 1 Personal or a friends Paddle Craft is allowed W/rental
Due to Parking restrictions
A launching fee of $15.00 extra per Paddle Craft rental.
(booking online is best)
or call 602 920 1779 for Reservations
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the time of your reservation to avoid interrupting other guest reservations.
Due to COVID-19 Please be sure to read the policies below
March thru October is the best Weather season of all! Temps drop and the water stays warm . Get your Stroke on and build your confidence with the best lessons in the Phoenix Valley by Brockfish!
- Anybody can do this, with or without a lesson.
- Lessons improve your balance & core strength, making it easier to paddle stronger, longer, and faster while reaping the benefits of detoxing your body.
- Our ASI International Instructors have over 11 years of experience developing lesson plans that make it fun and easy to get started in this worldwide fastest growing water sport!
- Lessons are available on Thursday and Friday starting at 4pm
- BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE & SUNSCREEN!
- CANOES AVAILABLE FOR RENT: 3 Hrs $65. 4 Hrs $75.
- Paddle Board or Single KAYAK: $50/ 3 hours or $60/ 4 hours
- 2 person Paddle Board or KAYAK: $65/ 3 hours or $75/ 4 hours
- 6 Person Megalodon: $50 per/Hour, $90/ 2 hours or $160/ 4hours
- extra $15 for every hour after designated rental time
- Bring your receipt or confirmation email for verification
- Applicable taxes & fees not included in above pricing
- Valid credit card & ID required for rental
NEW OFFERINGS AT GO STAND UP PADDLE
SUP Kayak Boards – Now available for rent are “traditional” Kayaks!
BIC by SIC – Our new boards are a great way to introduce yourself to SUP with Brockfish’s 30 sec comp lesson he can’t do in under 5 minutes.
We also make Custom USA stand up paddle boards and sell carbon Paddles! The VERY BEST ARIZONA has to offer, right in your back yard. Come out and try it before you buy it.
Located at Bartlett Lake Marina
20808 E. Bartlett Dam Rd.
Tonto National Forest
Rio Verde, AZ. 85377
HOURS and DAYS 8am till 6pm
Thursday , Friday, Saturday, Sunday and NOW Mondays!
Cell or Text (602) 920 -1779
Directions: Take Pima North to 4 way stop, Right on Cave Creek 3.5 miles top of hill turn right on Bartlett Dam Road.
Beautiful 14 mile drive to 4 way stop, go right & veer left into marina, through stop sign turn right into parking lot.
Free Parking with every Rental and Lesson!
Park in the Rental Guest gravel parking lot. Take the side walk down to Go Stand Up Paddle on the docks.