A refund of 50% of payment will be the fee collected to cover the inconvenience of a cancellation per booking or board. Failure to contact us at least 48 hours prior to your reservation date MAY VOID your eligibility for a refund. PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR to your scheduled time to avoid your time being shortened or the interruption of other bookings immediately after your scheduled time. ALL CLASSES, EVENTS & TOURS start promptly. ALL CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
PLEASE ARRIVE at LEAST 30 MINS. prior to your scheduled appt. time to allow for parking, “The SUP HUT” located on Marina’s boardwalk, filling out & signing the required release form. We will do our best to accommodate each situation. When you have a reservation please don’t be late, your time begins at your reserved time.
- Children must be either 7 years old or 4 feet tall to participate in stand up paddle boarding.
- Any child under the age of 10 or less than 4 feet tall who would like to participate may do so on the same stand up paddle board as the accompanying adult for additional $10.
- All children age 12 and under must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by an adult while stand up paddle boarding.
- Members and their guests are personally responsible for damage or theft of SUP boards, paddles, PFD’s and any other equipment regardless of fault.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement and additional waiver given and signed at business location, including reimbursement to Go Stand Up Paddle for any loss or damage to equipment and late returns.