- Anybody can do this, with or without a lesson.
- Lessons improve your balance & core strength, making it easier to paddle stronger and longer.
- Our ASI International Instructors have over 8 years of experience developing lesson plans that make it fun and easy to get started in this worldwide fastest growing water sport!
- Lessons are available Friday through Sunday, starting at 9AM
- DONT FORGET YOUR WATER BOTTLE & SUNSCREEN!
- Beginner Paddle Board, Shark Inflatable or Single KAYAK: $35/2 Hours
- Advanced Board or Tandem “SUP” KAYAK: $45/2 Hours
- Additional Hours: $15/hour or $70/Day Rental
- Performance Paddle Board: $25/Hour
- Applicable taxes & fees not included in above pricing
- Valid credit card & DI required for rental deposit
NEW OFFERINGS AT GO STAND UP PADDLE
- SUP Kayak Boards – Now available for rent are “traditional” Kayaks! We have incorporated seats to attach onto selected SUP Boards
- SHARKS – A great way to introduce yourself to SUP is by renting a SHARK, New Inflatable SUP Lineup!
- We also sell inflatable stand up paddle boards! The VERY best ARIZONA has to offer, right in your back yard. Come out and try it before you purchase.
Located at Bartlett Lake Marina
20808 E. Batlett Dam Rd.
Tonto National Forest
Rio Verde, AZ. 85377
Free Parking Access with every Rental and Lesson!
Inform the park attendant at the Marina Gate you have reservations with Go Stand Up Paddle.
RED ROCKS IT!
RED Has Been Saved! He has new friends to paddle with,
Otters to swim with and a great family to SUP Surf with!